Beautiful Restorations, Compassionate Care
Dentistry provides many levels of restorative care, from treating minor cavities to offering solutions for tooth loss. The techniques used today make restorations both long-lasting and aesthetically pleasing. Dr. Dill and his caring team have a gentle and compassionate approach that caters to everyone, from small children to self-conscious adults.
Strong, Reliable and Appealing Restorations
Using the most modern technology available, Dr. Dill is dedicated to giving you the finest restorative care available. His expertise in the science of dentistry is complimented by his attention to the artistic aspects of treatments so that you can enjoy a healthy and appealing smile. We help you understand your options, so you can choose the restoration that best fits your dental goals.
- Composite Fillings: Tooth-colored fillings seamlessly blend with natural tooth enamel while restoring teeth affected by cavities.
- Porcelain Crowns: Placed on teeth with extensive damage or after root canal therapy, porcelain crowns are durable, and restore normal function to teeth.
- Fixed Bridges: These replace missing teeth using the support of neighboring healthy teeth. Bridges are uniform in appearance and matched to surrounding teeth for natural and appealing restorations.
- Dental Implant Restorations: The most comprehensive treatment for tooth loss, these replace an entire tooth from root to crown using titanium implants and porcelain prosthetics. They maintain the health of the jaw bone and can be used to replace a single tooth, a short row, or a full arch.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures: Dentures are customized tooth replacements made of gum-colored acrylic and porcelain crowns. Partial dentures use clasps to hook onto neighboring teeth for support, whereas dentures rely on adhesive paste to remain secure.
Gentle Care and Beautiful Restorations
Dr. Dill is empathetic to the many factors that can cause tooth decay. He understands how medications, heredity, and everyday wear and tear contribute to dental damage, and always provides restorative care with compassion – not judgment.
Give DM Family Dentistry a call for top-notch restorations that look and feel like natural teeth.